Book Your Tour of Fiserv Forum
Welcome to Fiserv Forum, Home of the Milwaukee Bucks!
Fiserv Forum was created to give Milwaukee a new way to live, to work and to play. More than just an arena, Fiserv Forum is the central hub of Deer District for recreation in Milwaukee, connecting communities, neighborhoods and generations…for generations to come. Serving as the home of the Milwaukee Bucks and Marquette Men's Basketball Team, and featuring an active plaza space designed for year-round community use outside and sweeping views both into the bowl and out to the city throughout the interior, Fiserv Forum has redefined world-class fan experience and highlights the communal nature of attending live entertainment.
This is your opportunity to see behind the scenes of this transformative venue and learn about how the vision of Fiserv Forum became a reality. Add in the Milwaukee Bucks storied past and electrifying present - including winning the 2020-21 NBA Championship, this approximately 90-minute experience will leave you informed on the past and inspired about the future of entertainment in Milwaukee.
Note: We will not be hosting public tours for the month of December. Happy holidays and we will see you in January!
Tour Details and Pricing
Fiserv Forum Public Tours
To ensure full enjoyment for all, tours are limited to 25 guests and begin at the Atrium doors to the right of the Bucks Pro Shop, located on the east side of Fiserv Forum. Tours will last approximately 90-minutes.
- Adults - $20
- Youth (Ages 3-12) - $15
- Seniors (Aged 55+) - $12
- Military - $12
- Children Aged 2 and under - Free
Private Group Tours (Non-Event Day)
For private group tours email email@example.com to arrange the date and time of your tour. Instructions for arrival will be given once payment has been processed and tour has been confirmed. Note: Private tours must be scheduled two weeks in advance.
- Private Tours of 15 or fewer people - $375 for the group
- Private Tours of 16+ people are the base price of $375, then $20 for each additional guest.
- Additional fee will be added for groups larger than 25 guests.
Private Group Tours + Arena Show
For private group tours and arena show tickets, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (414) 227-0599 to speak with a team representative. Note: For private tours, each attendee will be required to have a ticket to the show
Private Group Tours + Bucks Gameday
For private group tours on a Bucks Gameday, email or call (414) 227-0599 to speak with a team representative. Note: For private tours on a Bucks game day, you must purchase group tickets through a Bucks Ticket Sales Representative and reserve.
Buck For A Day
Have you ever wanted to become a member of the Milwaukee Bucks for a day? Bucks fans now have that incredible opportunity as part of the “Buck For A Day” program.
Through the “Buck For A Day” program, Bucks fans can sign up to become an unofficial member of the team for a day and receive the exciting and exclusive benefits that come with it. These benefits include:
- Signing a commemorative one-day Bucks contract
- Personalized Bucks jersey
- Photo-op with a Bucks executive
- Participation in a “press conference” in the Jim Paschke Interview Room
- Special messaging displayed inside Fiserv Forum
- A private behind-the-scenes tour of Fiserv Forum for you and up to 20 people
- Celebratory meal at The MECCA Sports Bar and Grill
Packages start at $2,500. For more information on “Buck For A Day" and available dates, or to sign up for this exclusive opportunity now, please email the Fiserv Forum Guest Services team at email@example.com.
Additional Tour Details
- Parking is recommended at the Highland or 5th St. Parking. Both ramps are located adjacent to Fiserv Forum. Click here for parking information.
- Tour dates, times and tour stop availability are subject to change.