Health and Safety Policies
Fiserv Forum is committed to providing the safest environment for our employees and guests. We are continuously monitoring the spread of COVID-19 at a national, state and local level, while adhering to all local health department rules in our evaluation of work and event protocols based on the most current situation. Please review the below carefully before attending an event at Fiserv Forum.
Leave Your Bags at Home
- With the exception of medical or diaper bags, bags and purses are no longer permitted inside Fiserv Forum
- Guests entering Fiserv Forum are limited to a wallet no larger than 4”x6”x1”
- It is recommended that ticketed guests arrive as early as possible. This will ensure the smoothest and most convenient experience entering Fiserv Forum.
- Fiserv Forum will follow CDC guidelines in Milwaukee County which state that if you are at high risk for severe illness you should talk to your healthcare provider about whether you need to wear a mask. Otherwise, fans can choose whether to wear a mask in Fiserv Forum. We will continue to follow CDC guidelines based on COVID-19 community levels and adjust our policies as recommended.
Wash Your Hands Often
- Wash your hands often
- Use soap and water to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds each time
- Singleuse sanitizing wipes will be available upon request during each event and hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout Fiserv Forum
- Please contact a Guest Experience staff member in your section for assistance or visit one of the Guest Concierge Desks on the Main and Upper Concourses to obtain additional sanitizing wipes
Stay Home If You’re Not Feeling Well
- If you do not feel well or exhibit any symptoms of an illness, we ask that you stay home and do not come to Fiserv Forum