- Dec 19, 2018 / Wednesday @ 11:00 AM
- Dec 20, 2018 / Thursday @ 11:00 AM
- Dec 21, 2018 / Friday @ 11:00 AM
- Dec 22, 2018 / Saturday @ 11:00 AM
- Dec 23, 2018 / Sunday @ 11:00 AM
- Dec 24, 2018 / Monday @ 11:00 AM
- Dec 26, 2018 / Wednesday @ 11:00 AM
- Dec 27, 2018 / Thursday @ 11:00 AM
- Dec 28, 2018 / Friday @ 11:00 AM
- Dec 29, 2018 / Saturday @ 11:00 AM
- Dec 30, 2018 / Sunday @ 11:00 AM
- Dec 31, 2018 / Monday @ 11:00 AM
German American Events (GAE, LLC), a subsidiary of the German American Chamber of Commerce of the Midwest, is a non-profit organization that creates and produces the Christkindlmarket Chicago, Naperville, Wrigleyville, and Milwaukee. All Christkindlmarket locations are modeled after the classic German holiday market in Nuremberg, Germany, with traditional candy-cane striped huts. These free annual outdoor holiday markets host vendors from Germany, Europe and around the world who display hand-crafted ornaments, toys and unique holiday gifts as well as traditional German foods, sweets and beverages. The markets are rich in cultural tradition and include special events, entertainment and activities that are fun for the whole family.
Recognized by Travel & Leisure Magazine, USA Today, TripAdvisor, and 10Best as one of the best holiday markets in the World, the Christkindlmarket Chicago opened in 1996 and has grown to be one of the most beloved Chicago holiday traditions. The Christkindlmarket, now celebrating its 23rd year, features almost 60 vendors, and attracts over one million visitors each year from around the Chicagoland area, the nation, and the world. The Christkindlmarket Chicago will open this year on Nov. 16.
In 2014, the GAE, LLC team opened a second Christkindlmarket location in the suburbs, settling in Naperville in 2016, where it doubled in size and welcomed over 200,000 visitors. The third location, hosted by Wrigleyville’s Gallagher Way, opened in 2017. Featuring all the tradition, culture and fun of the original Chicago market, these locations paved the way for the Christkindlmarket’s first out-of-state location in Milwaukee.
* Please be aware that outside food or beverage of any kind, as well as wrapped items are not permitted into the arena.
Food and beverage should be consumed prior to entering Fiserv Forum or brought to a Guest’s vehicle, and wrapped items or other prohibited items should also be brought to the Guest’s vehicle prior to entering Fiserv Forum for an event.
Sunday-Thursday 11am – 8pm
Friday – Saturday 11am – 9pm
Christmas Eve 11am – 4pm
New Years Eve 11am – 4pm